Experience dining under the stars at Enderslea early settlers farm in picturesque Chittering Valley, learn stories of the night sky.
This tour starts in the beautiful Swan Valley sampling produce from local providers and includes a bush walk at Black boy Ridge enjoy wildflowers in season and native animals in their natural habitat.
Your tour starts in the Swan Valley just 25 mins from Perth City, enjoy a visit to Whistlers Chocolate Company and sample the choclates and expolre their show room and the impressive Chocolate sculptors. Next door to Whistlers is the Great Northern Distilery where for a low cost you can sample their range of spirits and liqueurs. Then walk over to Taylor gallery to see local art in their cafe gallery.
Driving north form the Swam Valley is the picturesque Chittering Valley with rolling hills, orchards and small farm lets it feels a million miles from the hustle and bustle of city life. Follow the Chittering Valley sculpture trail and enjoy a guided walk at Black boy Ridge. Black boy ridge is a class 3 walking trail, an easy 45 minute return trek , see native animals in their natural habitat and wildflowers in season.
Your final destination is Enderslea farm, a heritage listed early settlers farm established in 1853 by Henry Morley this farm is steeped in history of the early days Western Australia. Enjoy a BBQ dinner cooked by your guide, Western Australian Wine and dessert. In cooler months sit by a fire pit and toast marshmallows, lie back on the purpose built stargazing deck and view the night sky through astro binoculars. Hear stories about the stars from different cultures including the Aboriginal dream time.
We provide dinner under the stars, you get to sample fresh produce from Margaret River and Swan Valley including our famour Western Australian Wine. Please let us know if you have any specific dietary requirements.
Your tour guide has an extensive knowledge of the local wildlife and vegetation as well as some of the history of the areas you will see. Your guide will tell you about the stars visible on the night of your tour and stories about them from many different cultures.
- Depart Perth from your pick up location and travel 25 mins to Swan Valley, visit Whistlers Chocolates, Great Northern Distillery and Taylors Gallery
- Drive north to Chittering valley approx 30 mins and explore Black boy Ridge
- Arrive at Enderslea Early Settlers Farm, explore the Barn and surrounds, play lawn games and relax.
- Australian BBQ dinner, a glass of Western Australian Wine and Dessert under the stars
- Return to Perth approx 1 hour from Enderslea to Perth City
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Warm clothes for evening
- Sunscreen and a hat
- Camera or phone to take pictures
- Dinner and a glass of WA wine
- Entrance fee to Enderslea
- Transport in Air-conditioned Mini Bus
- Use of Astro equipment